Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Looking for a little help from all my Anon friends here. Am "arguing" with some liberals about how income taxes are unconstitutional and illegal. Been trying to calmly explain to them how the 16th amendment was not ratified and we legally shouldn't have to pay taxes. However, they are just laughing at me and more or less calling me stupid. Anyone out here have a good solid way of explaining how they are illegal so I can post it and just walk away with true facts? Thanks for any help.
09:56 AM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
13 November, 12:48
In response Beck Step to her Publication
They Supreme Court of the United States struck down TWICE the FED's attempts to tax the income of citizens. In the early 1900's, the government was only LEGALLY allowed to tax a gain on an investment - but not income from your job.

Congress ratified, the 16th amendment in the middle of the night, but only two states signed on.

So, no law was ever 'legally' created to tax income. However, if you don't file a 1040, they can't come after you... and you can use the above as a defense if they do. By filing a 1040, you are acknowledging that you are subject to their tax laws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
13 November, 12:50
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Consider looking up the dates of both Supreme Court decisions and post that I'd say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 November, 12:51
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Thank you so very much!!