Nada ... @Nada
Never thought of that either, and I too feel sick
10:27 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 April, 07:16 (E)
In response Nada ... to his Publication
🙄 welcome to reality but it took someone's tweet for the world to see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 November, 01:44
Wow they just made Everything so sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 November, 01:33
Sick people

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 November, 10:57
Me too!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 November, 04:47
Same🤮

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 November, 04:17
I would like the question asked of Trump, that time when
Fauci/Birx were first introduced by him, then Trump allowed
the Naval Commander to speak of a huge operation to begin
in the Carribean--and he said it was not to hunt drug traffickers.
what really went on

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 November, 02:13
oh no, made this connection yrs ago. Like richard branson naming his company "virgin"
he kinda late to the game just thinking of this

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
05 November, 01:42
Connection? Just happened.
https://twitter.com/DylanL...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 November, 01:29
My husband and I used to go to St. John every 2 years. Now i also feel sick to my stomach. 🥲🙏🏻

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
05 November, 11:31
Oh no. These people are sick & evil.

Whos 2know @Whos2know
05 November, 10:52
Virgin Mobile 🤬🤢🤬

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 November, 10:32
As a teenager I thought it weird there was a 'Virgin Records' label'.... then along came Virgin Airlines....

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 November, 10:06

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 November, 11:49
In response LeLe John to her Publication
christopher Columbus literally raped the Caribbean. The islanders hate Columbus.

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
05 November, 09:48
Why do they call Virgin the company Virgin then ?

Tom Grant @GrantQ
05 November, 05:06
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
I have heard that the owner Richard Branson is far worse than Epstein. No sauce though. I wonder if anyone has done a deep dive on him?

Verily Chambers @Verily1
05 November, 12:35
and the Airline.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 11:08
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I read somewhere about a year ago that V.A. would fly the children to remote locations after being abducted. 😭🤬

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 November, 12:11
Interesting Columbus said he named it after Saint Ursula

Saint Ursula, (flourished 4th century, Rome; feast day October 21), legendary leader of 11 or 11,000 virgins reputedly martyred at Cologne, now in Germany, by the Huns, 4th-century nomadic invaders of southeastern Europe

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 November, 09:52
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
any of those ‘feast days’ that the church has does not feel right to me