Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
Daily Eagle @dailyeagle
04 November, 08:40
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
June 16, 2021 - Biden takes questions before leaving Geneva - https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Biden takes questions before leaving Geneva - YouTube

"The country has put a different face on where we've been and where we're going," the president said before departing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
04 November, 08:15
Even my skeptic husband agrees it's a mask!! 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 November, 07:18
Definitely looks like it. Appears the transitional piece that goes from mask to face is much softer and folds quickly, giving way to the mask when he turns. There must be a heavy glue that's used to keep it from separating, but you can see a difference in color between the mask and the transition piece, which would be called "flashing" on a house. 😆

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
04 November, 07:15
i noticed the other day the same thing and thought the same. it looks so seamless. maybe the mask is getting worn out at the edges. that would be called FRAYED!

i noticed the other day the same thing and thought the same. it looks so seamless. maybe the mask is getting worn out at the edges. that would be called FRAYED!

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
04 November, 07:13
Definitely suspect.