Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 October, 07:34
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
I paid my electric bill with mine and it paid it. $800

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Did it take it or was it reversed? Cause mine was reversed after a few days. It went from 0, now back to org bill. But I haven't paid since early this year. And I can careless if they keep charging, bc I am not paying. We know our rights to free energy & other necessities for life. I also know being part of the gridcrew that Mother's Free energy is up and running & why there are blackouts after many of my missions to restore the grid by the power crew, mainly I see Altec (pwr crew behind Q+ after my Mt Shasta mission), whos' doing the power switching BTS to Free Energy. I haven't had any issues w/ mine. The mail/bill can cont, but they can't turn off our power anymore, at least where I am, bc I'm one of the anchoring Blue Ray GK restoring the grid for Mother GAIA's system. You can start by not fearing if you choose to be free from them corps, and know your own pwr/rights. They will not bother you when you emit that Higher Hz,as a true starseed.
10:27 AM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it