Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Was watching new Trey Smith video and he has streaming service on his website. Noticed something similar what Elon was asking for for Blue Checmarks - $20 (at first), but he changed to $8. Trey chose the same numbers for subscriptions on his website streaming service. Look At why he chose $8 on the pic under. Find it very interesting. Coincidence?

1/2
08:42 AM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
03 November, 10:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Trey is awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
03 November, 10:15
WHAT ABOUT RENAME TWITTER TO "WORLD OF WORDCRAFT"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

$8 IS YOUR EGO PRICE. FAIR ENOUGH.

I WILL PUBLISH ONLY FOR CONDITION OF ANNONYMITY, BECAUSE I HIGHLY VALUE MINE ILLUSION OF PRIVACY, AND WITHOUT ANY FEES, BECAUSE FREE SPEECH IS FREE AND SHOULD STAY FREE OF ANY FORM OF LIMITATION.

BUT ELON HAVE POINT, BILL FOR ENERGY, SERVERS AND EMPLOYEES DOES NOT PAY ITSELF... YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE A SMALL PART.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
03 November, 12:53
i love his videos.
so good,i have learned so much thereπŸ™

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 November, 10:18
love when white hats troll!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 November, 10:17
I noticed this the other day πŸ‘€

arba happihr @arba
03 November, 10:11
Sounding like an auction yard to me.
Do I hear 21, do I hear 25
SOld to the highest bidder

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
03 November, 09:46
AND
he mentioned it on the 5:55

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
03 November, 09:40

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 November, 08:57
Good spotto
πŸ‘€

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
03 November, 08:57
Good catch! His videos are chuck full of info + 'coincidences' with that unique flow similar to VKM.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 November, 08:58
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
He has great research.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
03 November, 08:55
I just starting this video lastnight. Didnt get a chance to finish but its really good.
https://youtu.be/WscVqvFKt...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt