Kim Runner @kimrunner
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
12:33 AM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
03 November, 11:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I posted this almost 24 hours ago. Wishing you a very Blessed & Happy Birthday Kim🎉🎂!!

Klaatu: Your problem is not technology. The problem is you. You lack the will to change.
Professor Barnhardt: Then help us change.
Klaatu: I can not change your nature. You treat the world as you treat each other.
Professor Barnhardt: But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually.
Klaatu: Most of them don't make it.
Professor Barnhardt: Yours did. How?
Klaatu: Our Sun was dying. We had to evolve in order to survive.
Professor Barnhardt: So it was only when your world was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now.
Klaatu: Yes.
Professor Barnhardt: Well that is where we are. You say we are on the brink of destruction and you are right. But it is only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve. This is our moment. Don't take it from us, we are close to an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change - YouTube

"Only at the precipice do we evolve."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 November, 06:32
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
sync...it's true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
03 November, 11:05
Happy birthday sweetheart! I feel sad that so many have to go through hard lessons to realise they should have just listened to those who they dismissed as being crazy =(

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
03 November, 10:31
This helped this morning to try to explain what’s really going on.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
03 November, 10:07
Experience pain in order to change.
P.S. Hope youll have an beautiful,excellent, and special day today 🤍

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

03 November, 10:01
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
thanks for the message!

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
03 November, 09:43
We met for a reason. You are such a blessing.
Sending extra love today, warrior friend.
💙🥰🎂

03 November, 10:10
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Ditto to you, Mel.
Sooooo happy to reconnect :)
now we just need to do it in person, too!
love ya friend.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
Sync

TrueView Patriot @TimA
happy bday...if its true 📝😅

03 November, 10:00
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
it is.
thank you :)

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 November, 09:42
Happy Birthday scorpio sis 🥳🥳

TrueView Patriot @TimA
03 November, 09:42
where's your island... truthers?

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
03 November, 09:36
Happy Birthday Kim! I hope your day brings many blessings and the year that follows many tidings of joy. i love you. I hope you have a great day!
👁❤️👁✊🏼

03 November, 10:04
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Such a nice message.
Thanks so much!♥️

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
03 November, 09:35
Happy Birthday @Kimrunner !

Optical Awakenings @Unite
03 November, 09:33
No pain, no gain🤔😔💝

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 November, 08:54
Well as mortgage loan office for 25 years...may I say...OUCH!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 November, 06:18
Jesus spoke of pain as salt also . Salt has many pupossess .

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 November, 01:30
I know a couple people that think Biden is doing a good job and Trump caused this mess , no matter what you say to them they don’t see it . What is wrong with these people i can’t for the life of me figure them out or how to wake them up .

Optical Awakenings @Unite
03 November, 09:35
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Some people are not people, they are programs. programs don't deviate from their program.😒

Tyler 316 @TWM316
03 November, 01:26
“When I go through hell, that's where I find myself. Remade in misery.”

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 November, 01:07
A near death experience will chang all of us. And losing everything first is the set up. Juan made clear the why. When the market crashes and the nuclear threat card is played...people will ask how did it get so far without any WARNING FROM THE MEDIA. The perfect fall of the cabal must happen under the entire buydin regime and all the election will do is make an already big mess and make it bigger. They cant afford to lose this election. ...who expects to vote safely? Media never mentions Juan O Savin in all these conspiracy allegations.
Why not?
They dont want to make him famous. 👏🧐

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 November, 01:18
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Pain does change people but how it changes them is the question. My concern is that those who r not as aware as us, will go back to relying on the govt to help them, instead if being po’d.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 November, 01:05
I've read that it will only take 3 days of no food in the shops for people to revolt against their leader/government.

Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 12:52
precipice

Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 12:48
That's when you learn and grow