Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

M3thods @M3thods
02 November, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:54
In response M3thods to his Publication
Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙋‍♀️HiYa VK :) I’m down to complete this 36 hour tech fast :) When WE starting? Who else wants to join? :)

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I did a 48 hour fast just a few days ago
I may try a 24-36 hour fast at week's end but right now I'm busy af & kinda need my fuel 😛
That said, I'd love to figure out how to live on air & sunshine here
I've been working on it a while
07:26 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 09:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
This is a Tech Fast :) starting Nov 8th/9th :) with Us & VK 🙏😎 & Congratulations 👏 on Your Fasring Fren :) I al going to do atleast a 24 hour food fast on Sunday I think :) I am going to see if Anyone wants to join too :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 November, 10:12
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
☕ Count me in.... as long as I can still drink coffee!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 November, 11:18
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
It may be late Sunday before I start a fast - I do something I've dubbed "Peace & Gourmet" most Sundays where I prepare special dishes for myself usually with veggies & herbs I grow in my garden & greenhouse

It's a special thing, & I praise the Creator 🤗