Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

M3thods @M3thods
02 November, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:54
In response M3thods to his Publication
Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🙋‍♀️HiYa VK :) I’m down to complete this 36 hour tech fast :) When WE starting? Who else wants to join? :)
06:02 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
03 November, 08:55
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
count me in!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 November, 08:44
Count me in doll. I admit, the 8th will be difficult because I don’t watch the news and will be interested in results. Maybe that’s the point, don’t watch the madness. 🤣

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
03 November, 08:23
im feeling like seriously reducing my tech attention after the election or at least till the tides fully turn. i know how bad everything is. need to focus on the solution to the human condition internally. i need to heal fully. its the only way. soul is tired and needs peace

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 November, 06:56
😎 Ready 😎

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 November, 01:29
i will 😊

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 12:50
Yes!!!
On VK's switch :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 November, 12:42
I’m in!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 November, 11:28
with ya, 11/8 and 9💙

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 November, 11:03
🙋‍♀️ I need to do this!! I’m in!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 November, 09:53
Last time I tried I had over 1000 emails. That was for 4 days. So I took the time to unsubscribe, now I have more than double emails. I hate emails.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 November, 09:14
Count me in , what day we starting? 😁

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 09:48
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 November, 09:14
Count me in , what day we starting? 😁

TBo ogg donated @tbog
02 November, 08:59
I just posted this 🤣
I'm down.

American Girl @Americangirl
02 November, 08:30

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 08:27
🙋‍♀️

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
02 November, 08:22
I'm in! But not gonna start till Friday, 10pm! See ya Sunday!

arba happihr @arba
02 November, 08:20
When we starting, What are the rules
Im in.

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
02 November, 08:18
lets do it!! ❤️🤍💙

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 November, 07:57
but some folks might get concerned that im missing

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 November, 07:26
I did a 48 hour fast just a few days ago
I may try a 24-36 hour fast at week's end but right now I'm busy af & kinda need my fuel 😛
That said, I'd love to figure out how to live on air & sunshine here
I've been working on it a while

02 November, 09:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
This is a Tech Fast :) starting Nov 8th/9th :) with Us & VK 🙏😎 & Congratulations 👏 on Your Fasring Fren :) I al going to do atleast a 24 hour food fast on Sunday I think :) I am going to see if Anyone wants to join too :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 November, 07:00
One ‘snack’ a day? 🙏

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
02 November, 06:54
Count me in!!!!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
That means be off grid in nature as much as possible...HAHA VK... Who can resist not seeing SM during the election hoopla. Let's see what happens. Perhaps the Q team will finally have a blackout, so everyone is offgrid.😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
There's a whole world out there. I love this!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 November, 09:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wow, it's like a super intricate staircase in a parisian multi-story home or apartment building. All decked out in mother of pearl. It is exsquisite, our Creator is masterful!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 November, 11:04
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Wow! That’s a beautiful one! 😊❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 November, 06:52
Me! I know I can do this fast!! More Garden set up here I come! After I vote! Gotta vote first!
🙏🏼❤️🥰💫🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

02 November, 06:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
:)🙏🌟💖😍💖😍

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
02 November, 06:52
i am in. 12:01AM 11/8 to 12noon on 11/9 @

02 November, 07:01
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
@VincentKennedy
Times ? :)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 November, 07:37
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Ok I'm in - 12:01AM 11/8 to 12noon on 11/9lets do it, then the meditation will be really vivid!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
02 November, 06:51
Let's do this!

Lily B.... @LilyB
02 November, 06:51

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
02 November, 06:49

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 November, 06:44
🙋🏼‍♂️