Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 02:21
This is MrBeast, don't let his name fool you. Few popular influencers like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i can't stand this guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 02:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
exploiting peoples stories for clout is not an issue for you? youtubes darling that gets constant promotion turning people's real problems into impromptu gameshows is ok?
its his money so idc if he wants to give it away but when it seems more of a humble flex for clout, yeah naw man.

here homeless man have 10k and in my next vid see the obscene amount ($600k) i spent on fireworks....
like the time that mark kid won a million bucks. mr beast very next vid was "spending 1 mil in 24 hrs" where mark was made to spend his money he won.
feels like the fake plastic version of giving. exploitation disguised as giving. face value it looks loving and good, whereas pull back a few lawyers and its gross. peoples problems are not gameshows to idiots with cash.

my question is, why dont you have an issue with this dude?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 November, 10:51
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
You make some good points.