Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 November, 02:35
Post a pic of your dream bathroom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I’m a simple kinda girl, but do love DJT’s taste.
#DJT Works (⬅️Kim😂)
04:46 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
richie walker @smoovewalker
02 November, 06:33
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Best thing about this is, it looks heavenly rather than hellish..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 November, 10:11
Claire, one of the most Evil... surprises me she's
unaware of the properties of Gold, that benefit
man & more.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
01 November, 09:07
This bitch, Claire McCaskill has a very high dollar home, so she has NO room to bitch. STFU, claire.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
01 November, 08:26
Trump was worth over a billion dollars when he started this journey. He and his family gave up everything for the American People you piece of shit! Go home troll.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 November, 08:25
All I see is Vincentcrypt46 🤣😂🤣

Which puts me back to the twitter days of seeing that Acct and thinking JFK JR #46th POTUS!

Since “Fraud Viciates EVERYTHING” #46 is still Fair Game! 😬

Well so is #44 ! 😂. Maybe a Ton More …#43, #42 , #41… .. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ Oh SHIT.

Okay Trump #19 🇺🇸
JFKJR #20 🇺🇸

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 November, 08:23
Above the couch is a heart. How sweet is that!? 🤍

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 November, 06:00
I doubt DJT uses it ;)

connie wright @cowri
01 November, 05:11
I think someone is j*e*a*l*o*u*s

That would be you Claire

Suck * it * up * buttercup

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 November, 04:58
YEAH and besides THAT he got his fiat natural, working hard, NOW do him the ultimate service, and the other fiat enriched patriots and translate it into gold. I think that is very pretty. SURE I am a hippie taste wise, but I KNOW pretty, well done environments when I see them. lol

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 November, 04:56
LOVE that bathroom!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 November, 04:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I was trying to zoom in...is it even a bathroom??