Only people mentioned by CountryAnon in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 November, 11:58
In response Country Anon to her Publication
I believe in Repentance, Change Of heart,
Good Works, Cover a Multitude of sins j
Un Less Its 2 Things> Hurting The Children Or Premeditated Murder, as i understand it. js
We r 2 Discern.
God is Judge Y/N?
Imho
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
01 November, 11:57
-Gilgamesh & beastly friend
-Beauty & the Beast

All Animals were called beasts wnen language was beginning & the leeter A in wikipedia or etymology & you will see it was referring to a deer (beast) with horns ...the A turned upside down.

WAS Everything was inverted, twisted, flipped upside down like an hour glass? Do the baddies steal/mimic what was original truths?

IMO the character playing Elon is putting a lot put there to question ...playing devil's advocate?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 November, 11:55
Probably a replacement like Bidone.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 November, 11:54
If you flip it, it looks like a kraken.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 November, 11:53
It tells me he is not a good player. Maybe he made a deal with the white hats.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 November, 11:50
I hope he is just trolling them. But I wonder about him.