Jay James @birdmanjay
I used to spend a lot of time in Brazil. Id travel there twice a year for work. The Brazilian people treated me so well and looked out for me always.

Believe it or not when I was out meeting new people, and they learned I was from the US, they almost treated me like a celebrity.

Brazil has a lot of dangeeous people, but the love there overshadows the evil. The smaller towns in the interior have limited western corporate influence, and it shows in the behavior of the people. These people own nothing and live on dirt floors and some are the happiest people Ive ever met.

I always felt more at home there than I do here...same goes for most of south and central America.

I believe Bolsinaro and the people will save their country and preserve their very basic freedom. They must. What they do next is so incredibly important to our WW movement.

God bless the people of Brazil. We must send them our collective vibes..I believe theyre about to teach the world a lesson.. I pray I'm
11:46 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 November, 11:53
In response Jay James to his Publication
My x husband lives in Brazil and says the same things you do about it and he is from the us also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396