Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 October, 09:44
AU frens, Nana would like to ask for prayers for our local CC group TN leader here.
Her daughter was vaxx injured well before covid and is having even worse issued since covid.

They have not yet been able to figure out her seizures and the problems she has been having recently but it is very serious. She will be seeing Dr. Michaels Weds.

Her name is Aurora and she needs our prayers, her parents do not know what to do at this point. She has had ivermectin and the usual treaments recommended lately and is not getting better. Can we pray for a miraculous outcome when she sees Dr. Michaels this week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 October, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She needs to detox first and foremost. Ivermectin will kill the parasites, but it won't remove the heavy metals. The poison stays in the body until it's removed.
She can use food grade diatomaceous earth, zeolite, or ionic foot baths. When detoxing, drinking lots of water helps the body to eliminate the harmful substances.

Years ago I asked my chiropractor if ionic foot baths work. He said, "Yes they work; I used to have one here in my office". I said, "If they work so well why did you USED TO have one?". he replied, "Because some people are so toxic it would stink up my whole office."

I ordered my ionic foot bath on eBay. The cheap made-in-China ones are no good. Mine was around $300 and made in the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 October, 10:34
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
How do you like the foot bath? Can you please share what vendor you purchased it from or the brand? Do you notice a difference and where do you purchase your zeolite?

31 October, 10:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I purchased mine about 10 years ago; it's very much like this one in the photo below. It has everything you need (electric array, controller, Himalayan salt) except for the plastic dish pan that you'll put the electric array and your feet in. After about 15 minutes in the water, your feet will feel itchy around the ankles. You soak for 20 - 30 minutes; the water will probably have brown sludge floating on top. Wash your feet off in the shower, and pour the water from the soak in the toilet. After using it, you usually sleep like a baby. They say it's so effective at removing toxins, that it even removes drug residue from people who have been addicted (they say one reason people stay addicted is because the residue from the drugs is stored in their extremities & nerve endings with no way to remove it until it's detoxed).

I've never used zeolite; I use food grade diatomaceous earth and have recommended it to everybody that will listen. Amazing stuff!!! Some prefer zeolite.

CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
I have an ionic foot detox foot bath but not this brand. Amazing results!👍
11:11 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
31 October, 11:31
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Yep, pretty incredible that the toxins are pulled out of the bottom of your feet! someone posted this video 👇 on AU earlier; onion slices work also.

anna justice @Truth_
26 September, 02:25
apple cider vinegar socks...also good for fevers.