Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 02:11
Please say a prayer for BJ, one of my pet birds, who is like my little son... I suppose only animal lovers will understand that. He's been to the vets twice, two different vets, and they all say he's fine. But he's not... He's seeing a third on Monday. He has moments of seeming to have pain, then he's fine again. All bloodwork has come back normal. I play this healing frequency music for him. We've been through a lot together and he chose me all those years ago (he's 12) . He had jumped on my shoulder in the pet store, and I couldn't leave without him. Thank you...🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sound Healing for Birds & Featherless Friends - YouTube

#SoundHealing #SoundHealingBirds #CalmMeditation*Don't want the ADs? Why not try YOUTUBE PREMIUM ?3hr Sound Healing for Birds + Featherless Friends set in a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 02:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it