Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 November, 03:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i DO know how to keep a bank account balanced 😜

(sheesh²)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice55 Halo @Justice55Halo
03 November, 03:00
it was an effort 😂🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 October, 10:42
i have so much to learn♥️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 October, 10:39
Idk about this but when I woke up from my dream of all the scientists trying to figure out this equation of life God told me the answer would always be "ONE".

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
31 October, 10:39
I would love some good vibes tomorrow. I have stomach surgery at 10:45 tomorrow for a hiatal hernia repair and the LINX procedure, thank you!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 October, 10:43
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
you got it dianne rose, will pray right now🙏♥️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 October, 07:35

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 October, 07:28
5 5 👍

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 October, 07:23
Did Nikola Tesla solve the Rieman Hypothosis?
Don’t ask me, but, this says he did.

TY - JOUR
AU - Copeland, Bob
PY - 2019/02/27
SP -
N2 - Tesla (9)’s & the Riemann Hypothesis are related. This article shows how Tesla (9)’s is equivalent to the Riemann Hypothesis & thereby solves it.
T1 - Tesla Solves the Riemann Hypothesis
ER -

https://www.researchgate.n...

TS = 12:34.

Apr 21, 2018 3:44:08 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 21, 2018 3:43:12 PM EDT
Anonymous
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingthePlan
>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

Interesting.
And so is this video —

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 October, 05:40

31 October, 05:33
I Came Up With This > 0 ) ) ) 😳

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 October, 07:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
If math is too hard,
you can draw pictures
with numbers
on a typewriter!
😳

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 October, 04:59
I had a vision decades ago in which I "knew" (was shown) something I was not consciously seeking nor asking about. At the time I did not know what I was seeing was Quantum. A figure 8 layers upon layers, stacked, infinite, the center intersection was the key as all was connected - time space - and in that moment/place all directions, potential futures and pasts could change in an instant.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
31 October, 04:00
APL back up, huh? 9.43 now.
Keep it growing!! ☄️⚡️💥

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 October, 03:44
Carl Friedrich Gauss was also known for his work in electro magnetism and how static built up especially during travel on compasses.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 October, 10:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I understand that the magnetic fields of Earth have changed the last few years substantially but NOT a scientist in this life.
Apparently in another tho as I remember working with other ETs on very complex projects.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 October, 03:37
Why does math make your head hurt?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 October, 03:35

"Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the Universe."
~ Galileo Galilei

Alpha And Omega
~ Jain 108

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
31 October, 05:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
why multiply by 8?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 October, 03:02
Oh no, my brain, now on to Math. I have to go back to Algebra…Ugh! Never did I think I would have to revisit Algebra. Bring it on.

Jody Donohue @Jody
31 October, 02:59
I bet The MAC can solve it. 😉

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 October, 02:05
VK's APL was 9.369 a couple of days ago.
#TeslaVibes

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
31 October, 01:41
notice apl =9.43
43 prime number
nice post#43 is
timely when we look at Paul

is Paul the blackmail that has been used to control Nancy?

they all have skeletons

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 October, 04:00
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
A treasure trove of skeletons it seems! Paulie is turning into a real sinker for Nancy. This latest debacle with the Mr. is totally scewed up…the dots are not connecting. Anyone notice that it always happens when Nancy is out of town?

31 October, 05:41
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
31 October, 01:24
Ive determined Tik Tok has the best videos.

Ange Love @LoveM
31 October, 01:22
Interesting you post this...also timestamp 1234!

I was given 2 sets of numbers and a visual with particular colors and instructions for them a few days ago. Looked similar to this pic I snapped from your post♾0♾. Just waiting on the timing it may be relevant🙏🏻✨

Anne Kats @anneanon1
31 October, 01:16
TS 12:34 😎

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
31 October, 01:07
Prime + 1 ...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 October, 01:06
That was interesting, I'd like to keep watching the rest!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 October, 03:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Full video is posted further down in the comments

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
31 October, 01:04
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
There you go, the whole vid is here

https://youtu.be/zlm1aajH6...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 October, 12:57
🙏❤

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 October, 12:57
manifesting ~~~~~~~~ 1234 :)

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 October, 01:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Funny I see this again today. I thought it was weird I saw 12:34 on my phone yesterday.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 October, 01:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hey i forgot i screened shot it!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 October, 12:56
Infinity and beyond.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 October, 01:00
Video is 3:37 in length.

Post #337
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

Think Mirror > Post #733
United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?
There are 2 instances of [E] in this post.
E=5 5x5?

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
31 October, 12:54
Odd is prime

G