Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 October, 02:57
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Well it isn't the original EM for one - it's either a double or someone playing the part
This has become a common occurrence with the originals being replaced

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 October, 03:03
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I dont believe that, clones are VERY expensive. theses people have been flipped. Go read the Q drops. Not one mention of clones.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
31 October, 01:39
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
The WHs have an Elon puppet in play.

It's a puppet, not a superhero.

Those behind it doing good would be the super heros.

I will never be a fan of the original.

I think I speak for a lot of people too.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
31 October, 01:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yup

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 October, 02:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Never said Elon was a hero. BUT I do however feel he is a white hat. AS it has been said..no country would allow a rich man JUST to create satellites and rockets without being under some sort of control. He may have started out on the wrong side but Trump/military got to him and now he's on the right side. It doesn't matter if he was bad before....if he is helping to save humanity at this time in history, he deserves respect as well as a chance to redeem himself. God allows us to redeem ourselves by repenting..no matter how bad a person may be or what they have done. So IMO..Elon is now one of us.