Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Should I go back again for my 7th account ???? Asking from my family at AU.
09:34 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 October, 11:22
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
go for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 October, 11:20
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I'll give it a go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 October, 11:09
I am still waiting to get my original account back but in the meantime while I wait I created a new account called 888HopeAlways.
I am so lost there and am struggling still without the use of my laptop but I will do my best.

31 October, 11:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
God bless.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 October, 11:05
I made a new one and got in this time, before they must have had my IP address blocked. But this time worked, I am on there as Kris Williams KrisWilliamsUS, in case you wanted to add me, if you rejoin! My old accounts are still on suspension.

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
30 October, 10:20
I have two that now allow me to look and scroll, but nothing more...can't post....yet

30 October, 10:37
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
I thinking about a total new account. -> Truth_Seeker_4444 and look for the hat. I'm going to try tonight. I have not tried yet.

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
30 October, 10:20
I have two that now allow me to look and scroll, but nothing more...can't post....yet

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
30 October, 10:03
Just now…

30 October, 10:05
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Is that the marker ????

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 October, 11:45
E = Esther?!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

30 October, 10:04
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
That would be nice, research from January 2018 - January 2021. GONE just deleted !!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 09:51
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER...

https://youtu.be/sw_zDsAeq...

30 October, 10:01
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
This one soon !!!! I have a gut feeling....

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
30 October, 09:42
Feels like we’re close to Twitter go-time. I’m waiting but ready!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 October, 03:06
TIME FOR THE STORM POST

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 October, 03:53
Any way around giving them your cell phone #?

Nada ... @Nada
30 October, 09:38
i have an active account, i think it’s my 6th…just layin’ low until needed

30 October, 09:52
In response Nada ... to his Publication
OK - I'll get a new account tonight if I can. Let's see what happens.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
30 October, 09:36
Went back after 5 just for crypto.

30 October, 09:50
In response True Patriot to his Publication
OK - We did the bridge thing with AU. What's are plan if we go back as a HUGE group?