Photon 333 @Photon
I'm in the middle o a slow painfful ptocess.I can't be here. . I need peace. Abd I hav lost hope.💙Farewelll.
06:01 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
01 November, 05:57
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Praying that you stay strong and that you receive a miracle. Please do not give up. We love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
01 November, 12:42
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 October, 11:45
oh annie reading this again, my wishes, my hopes, my prayers for a christmas miracle for you🎄♥️

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
31 October, 05:05
Photon, Can you feel it, you are being hugged and prayed over by hundreds of us. Stay with us my fren, we need you. Lord please heal our dear friend . She is loved by thousands of us and we need her . In Jesus' name Amen.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 October, 05:48
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Thetuor is in chargenoe.The painidecvruyiatng😢

💙

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
31 October, 05:01
I am praying you never lose hope for we need you here with us❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 October, 04:54
💖Love you Annie ✨🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💫🕊️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 October, 04:09
Praying I hear the Military will intervene soon.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 October, 11:46
all will be well and you can begin again have faith what is to come is blessed

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 October, 11:46

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 October, 11:41
I am so sorry you are having to deal with this painful sickness. We are all praying for you, dear Annie. 🥰🙏🏻🥰

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
31 October, 11:34
I LOVE YOU ANNIE.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 October, 11:32
God Bless you Annie.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 October, 11:30
💖 peace fren💖

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
31 October, 10:48
may you find peace my friend🙏❤️

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
31 October, 09:37
🙏Please, never, ever give up hope ! Sending prayers and LOVE 🙏

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
31 October, 09:37
🙏Please, never, ever give up hope ! Sending prayers and LOVE 🙏

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 October, 09:33
I still havent given up on you! 🙏🙏 for you always!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
31 October, 08:07
Annie, Faith, Hope, and Love, the GREATEST of these is LOVE.
You are LOVED, You are LOVE.
Hold on to that Love, it is within you.
BELIEVE
BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.
LOVE

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
31 October, 07:49
Praying for you every day, Annie! 🙏💙🙏

Kim Board @Kimpossible
31 October, 07:10
Sending prayers your way ❤️

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
31 October, 04:09
❤️❤️❤️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
31 October, 04:05
Oh no dear Fren🙏❤️ Sending Prayers, Healing and Light and LQVE. Dear Father😇 in heaven send your blessings and healing to oure brave and beautiful fren Photon 333. Much Light✨ and LQVE💗 WWG1WGA

Whos 2know @Whos2know
31 October, 03:30
keeping you in my continued prayers.

STAND TALL @RazorEyeZ
31 October, 02:43
Hey Photon. GOD's Hands For You, but Lost Hope is something you must be feeling, because Hope is all we have at some point in our lives, before God Brings Blessings and Breakthroughs. Sometimes We have to Do more than others and sometimes we just need to Do our 50% and let God do the REST!! Breath Easy and Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast!!! Not Losing Hope in You!! Stand Tall!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 October, 01:05
Annie❤️
Feel us with you.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 October, 12:25
🙏 ❤️ ❤️‍🩹

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
31 October, 12:20
Sending love your way! I will pray for you! God Bless!

Susie MAGA @susieQ
30 October, 11:53
🙏🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
30 October, 11:41
🙏

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
30 October, 11:37
I wish I could hug you and absorb all of your pain away🙏