Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
30 October, 08:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Mr. Ruth Ginsberg?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 October, 09:15
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
LOL!! Sure sounds like it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 October, 12:15
or in 2016 (i think) when some newscast in the US announced killary had died

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 October, 09:20
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Yes!! But I'm betting 'ol Paul died an 'unnatural death'... like by firing Squad at GITMO😏

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
29 October, 11:40
I figure he's been causing too much trouble of late and is a liability for the DS. He was probably supposed to "go quietly into the night" but decided to fight back & live. haha Shouldn't be too long now 'til he has one of those increasingly common "sudden death" events! 😉

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 October, 09:22
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
OH!! That may be true!! I kinda figured he'd been Gitmo-d but this is a possibility too!! If so, the hit was arranged by Nancy herself LOL!!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
29 October, 11:37
Odd.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 October, 09:28
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
ALL of it is SO fake!! I read that the attacker even attacked Pelosi with the hammer AFTER the police arrived, while they were watching🤔

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
29 October, 11:27
I remember that 👀