Jay James @birdmanjay
Would you use your high level position to sell childrens' books in the middle of the greatest ever battle between good snd evil, while pretending to be a true patriot? Would you?

Kash is fodder. And he is cheapening the movement with this clear opporttunism.

Talk to me anons...tell me why you accept this. Because he is on the team? I truly want to understand. It goes against everything we stand for.

Yes Im triggered. It is exactly what we fight against every day. Its insulting to our intelligence. Why do you accept it?
08:57 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 October, 09:35
In response Jay James to his Publication
You need to remain neutral. Unfortunately we do not know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. We don’t know what is real and what is staged. Focus on the bigger picture! It’s about saving the children, it’s about awakening to the truth. I don’t think Trump, Q or God is here to save us 100%. I think we need to learn how to unite and save ourselves. Getting upset about Kash is wasting energy! 🙏😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
28 October, 09:45
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Thanks for the words. I think the fact that Kash is someone we all trust(ed) has a big impact. I am simply disgusted by this book deal during this period. Guess I feel betrayed. He could never convince me he's a decent person at this point. It's like MSM gross. The same behavior we've seen from the "regular programming" all our lives. If we don't change the fundamental social manipulation, we haven't changed anything. Kash's book promotions are a copy of the human marketing condition that brought us here in the first place. We are not subjects

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396