Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
So an update on my post yesterday about using your SS card to pay your debt.
My payment ran through last night and was taken off the balance, but because I used a different account # to pay it they have to verify the account # before it’s official.
It will take a week for confirmation.

I’ll keep you all posted 🤞
11:15 AM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 October, 11:26
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
I tired adding my strawman account to my Wells Fargo account and got an error that only US accounts can be used......so I guess they recognized it to be from the (dead) Crown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
28 October, 11:43
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Don’t add it to a bank account or a debit account. It is a separate process. Banks won’t recognize it, PayPal won’t recognize it, or any other finacial institutions or corporations. It’s real but it’s not. Use it as a “personal credit card” so to say.
You are limited to how you can use it, you just have try what works. Thats how it was explained to me. It may mot work one way but it maybwork another way.

I would suggest buying this book👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
28 October, 11:19
thank you for sharing this, patriot !

please keep us in the loop

it could help a lot of people

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
28 October, 11:19
Pleeez do.