I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
I looked at the Betelgeuse star with the telescope tonight, and my mind is blown! AMAZING!!

It looks like this for real. You can see flashes flying off it and everything. It's truly spectacular!
01:32 AM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 October, 01:41
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Great pic danny.
Thanks for sharing.
doesn't seem red anymore, so wonder it has already exploded!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 01:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That awesome pic isn't mine. I couldn't get a good pic of it through the telescope. I need to get a lense that will let me do that though, because it looked so amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 October, 10:09
Last night was the first time i have seen the stars in days

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 October, 09:59
Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

28 October, 10:09
In response Love Wins to her Publication
You're welcome, butthead. 😏

28 October, 09:57
This is pretty close to what it looked like. So awesome!

28 October, 09:17
Just so everyone knows, I found the first picture on Google. I did not take this. I wish I had equipment to do it. 😂

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
28 October, 09:16
Absolutely spectacular

28 October, 09:16
Video from 2 nights ago.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 October, 10:12
I saw that last night...it seems like it is getting closer

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 October, 09:07
much more beautiful than Lori Lightfoot

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 October, 09:06
Unclear about its life span ... before supernova

28 October, 09:14
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It was the coolest thing to see. That picture you posted is close to it. So incredible!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 October, 08:58
Wow!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 08:56
WoW, just WoW! 💫🙌🏻🤩

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 October, 08:56
Its wild stuff. All the blinkers do this now, but this seems most vibrant.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 October, 08:27
WOW 🤩🥰

Red Edge @Rededge
28 October, 06:03
wow

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 October, 03:27
magique 🙏🤩💖💫

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
28 October, 02:57
Thid pic is from real night sky 😊

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
28 October, 02:48
does watching the movie of the same name count?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 October, 09:58
In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 October, 02:22

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 October, 09:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Now the Q-uestion is what is it on Earth that will fire up/light up to turn the night into day, SQQN? 💎📍🌟

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 October, 09:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
28 October, 01:55
This picture is not about a star. It's been coloured with a computer program to separate different wavelenghts. You must be really skilled to take this and finalize it to be this beautiful. Why not tell the whole amazing story, it must be fascinating.

28 October, 02:33
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I didn't take that picture. I was saying that it's what it looks like.

28 October, 01:33
I tried taking a picture through the lens of the telescope but it wouldn't work. I'm definitely getting one that I can sync my phone to now.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
28 October, 08:01
interested to see what you get. this telescope newby needs some advice.