Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Am driving in the car with my autistic son, who out of the blue says "the plane is grounded until the storm passes"! I was startled and I said what did you just say? He repeated it once more "the plane is grounded until the storm passes"! I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff? Looking back he has had a lot of random statements that are wise and even prophetic. They were all spoken out of "nowhere" as well.
07:42 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
29 October, 03:59
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
my nephew do that as well... your like what did you just say. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
27 October, 10:51
my niece has old us twice that Trump is coming back in January. she is only 7. she has litarally just blurted it out randomly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 October, 10:55
In response Islands Onthebeach to her Publication
I love kids! Special beings, innocent, and sensitive to what is going on. They are never afraid to speak the truth and ask questions. Truly amazing!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 October, 08:47
Hug him, and then hug him some more. He sounds really awesome and you sound like an awesome mom to him. God bless.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 October, 09:37
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you! That is very sweet of you to say. Blessings to you as well

Star Lite @Starlite
27 October, 08:09
Firm believer that they frequently view other dimensional planes and timelines. Even if it isn’t prophetic, it could be a call from angels to keep your guard up and your eyes open. 👀🕊

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 October, 07:55
“autistic” more like gifted.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 October, 09:48
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 07:47
❤️❤️