⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Wow! Very alarming….
Graphic warning!

OAN is sounding the alarm on the vaccines! They’re reporting on what looks to be new symptoms from the vaccines causing vaccinated individuals to stop what they’re doing, look around as if they hear something, and then continue with involuntary violent movement.

See, this crap right here is how zombie apocalypse’s start.

Share this video
https://rumble.com/v1q7a8n...
03:42 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 October, 04:19
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
They seem much more like parasites to me than blood clots. Scary stuff. Sadly my daughter and her military husband were vaccinated prior to her becoming pregnant and she got a booster while pregnant. They live in Germany and have a 3 year old son. I worry something may happen to them and the baby due to the jabs and leave my grandson all alone in Germany.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 October, 04:51
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Have they created Living Wills and Advanced Care Directives that you are aware of? If something were to happen to either/both, what arrangement is in place for the grandson?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 October, 04:14

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 03:59
Alarming indeed.

Excerpt from Q Post 749...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
27 October, 08:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We choose to know the truth. Nobody hurts our children.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 October, 03:52
They are seeing the angel of death.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 October, 04:46
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 October, 08:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Scary. Sad. Horrible.