Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I don't understand why at this stage of the "movie" we can't be given some absolute truths and facts. Interesting as this is, it is still merely a carrot being dangled before us. IMHO
12:56 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 October, 02:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I thought about it too but then reasoned if JFK started this with 77 generals 60 years ago, maybe we who live through it have to learn what "long game" means. For how long have those waited who woke up before us? What price did they pay? I think we just have to be dragged through this at a speed when we can hold each other's hands and bring EVERYONE with us. It's not just for anons. Tough job. And many do and live it alone. We need to encourage each other more, stay in touch more, share the load. It's a really long game and we're not used to it. But we would not want to leave any soul behind. This is bigger than has ever happened, and the more the merrier - more fun the new part is going to be. We can enjoy it more when we know no one was left behind. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 October, 03:30
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I understand what you are saying. My point was there are many unknowns in all of this, such as VK alludes to in the comment at the top of the post. Why can't it just be stated the earth realm is a level plane and larger than we think, although I think he did pretty much say that. What about the prior resets? Mud Floods? Atlantis?
Lemuria? Annunaki? Some things could be made known that would at least put our minds to rest in that area so we can focus on the task at hand.
On any given subject there seem to be minimum of three different versions. My mind is so clouded with info.. much of which is likely useless and incorrect. I'm just trying to free some space in my head 😆 Like ok.. there's the answer to that, I can scratch that off the list. The old timers at least had absolute truths and each other to work with. With us.. everything is nebulus at best.
❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 October, 10:23
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I agree...it's like "what if, what if, what if". Keeping us ultimately confused and exhausted.

Our minds are being filled with information that could just be fantasy. How does this benefit anyone? Or hurt our enemy? Is it to let the enemy know that we know and are spreading it far and wide?