Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
29 October, 01:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 October, 03:57
Absolutely ๐Ÿ’– this Doq - gave me chills ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 October, 03:39
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupIt's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) ยท R.E.M.And I Feel Fine.....The Best Of The IRS Years 8...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 October, 08:21
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 October, 07:46
chills every time! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
27 October, 06:14

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 October, 05:02
Very special Doq - you did a wonderful job here. Didn't know about being a descendant to the water. I know it now c/o you and President Kennedy. t/y

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
27 October, 04:40
Yay! Thank you Doq! @doqholliday ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’™โšก๏ธ

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 October, 02:30
โค๏ธ.

Ange Love @LoveM
27 October, 01:59
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜…โœจ๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
27 October, 12:10
Maybe that is why the ocean is so calming.
We feel like we are home. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 October, 11:21
. o ) ) ) )

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 11:11

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 October, 11:06
๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’ง

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 October, 11:02
been waiting so long for this moment to arrive.... so exciting!!!!
#KennedyVision

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 October, 10:38

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 11:11
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I Will Finish What You Started- 330

The Return Of Christ As The Lion- 330
Trump Q And Anon Decrypt Hidden Code- 330
Secret Is Out Now You Know- 330
And The Truth Shall Set you Free- 330

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 10:27
It's Real Code- 111

The Start- 111
The Hidden One- 111
A President- 111
I Am The Boss- 111
I Will Win- 111

#KennedyVision

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 October, 10:24
Nana plays this every night, well I miss a couple, but there are few exceptions.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 October, 10:24
I heard JFK say this before and have never forgotten it. I tend to forget more than I remember.

Can't even begin to imagine the implications of what was said.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 October, 10:11
You feeling it too ?

Danny James @DComposer07
27 October, 10:11
so dope!!!! love the song at the end too

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 October, 10:07
A Doq Holliday original. I love it. Thanks Doq. :)

Dottie French @DotOn777
27 October, 09:49
I'm finally understanding my attraction to THE WATER...

I was blessed with a lakefront home for 40 years. I always felt like I "belonged" there, on the water. LIFE changed all that, but the feeling of belonging never left my soul.

Swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and in the cool blue waters of the Caribbean, I realized I was a small speck in time, the vastness of the water would rush over me.

Somehow, though, I felt like I was home again.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 October, 09:48
FYI we are made up of 60% water

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 October, 09:41
nice,

where's the rest of it ;)

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 October, 09:39
Salt water is so healing... all makes sense.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 October, 09:38
๐Ÿ’ž

amy lilley @amylilley
27 October, 09:38
Oh my, so looking forward Doq๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž