Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 01:44
💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 October, 02:27
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I have been praying, however my heart cannot deivseth a way around that which HE has set as HE lays out steps towards, May the Softness and Strength of The Holy Spirit Be Upon You, as Only ONE is Faithful to us all, "My thoughts are not Your Thoughts as My Ways are not Your ways", this one is tough for us all, this wasnt easy to post, the words come simple but the heart is torn, I am grateful God has allowed me to see You, and I know it is not the last time, as time is not even existent where we are all headed. Father I Praise You In All Things and Over and Over In Jesus Name I ask May You Lay Your Hands Upon Annie, May You Heal Her, You are the Only who can do such a thing, You are My Savior My LORD and Our Everything, allow That LOVE which is You in US unite in agreement to Heal Our Sister, In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel T22, click on at the bottom under it