LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I wish I could pray away all the world’s suffering.
I want everyone to feel the love they deserve.
The good health & abundance they deserve.
Free to Create.
Nobody left behind.
In Every heart clear communication.
In every soul, a clear uninterrupted channel to God.
Equality of worth & importance.
Would that mess up the ‘test of the soul’ thingy we got going on?
12:03 AM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 October, 10:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I wished/prayed that too, before even getting on the road. But in reality, those who are not willing to change will never change (like the ones deep in SRAs) & why this is the rapture event. It is the end of the line for for those who are the opposite of what humanity is all about, bc they just don't operate as humans, w/o a heart & a soul. Or else we will never reach TRUE paradise & Heaven on Earth for Mother's kingdom to be saved from those who were slowly destroying her to oblivion w/ all their nukes-chemicals from nuke plant & more, like SRAs. However, those who have a heart & can truly connect with Mother's Hz, are already saved even if most are still asleep, not fully activated yet, like our family, who we have struggled with to wake up.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 October, 10:50
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 October, 06:56
Absolutely NOT! AMEN!

25 October, 07:12
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

25 October, 07:12
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

25 October, 06:43
Or is that what happens when all pass the test & we go all in as One?