Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 October, 07:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
My sister and I used to have such a strong connection. We would finish each other’s sentences, know when the other was gonna call and beat them to it kinda connection. She is totally indoctrinated now. A scientist still trying to push the death jab on everyone she talks to. That connection is mostly gone. I know one day she’ll be gone and I will mourn, but I’ve already accepted and mourned her loss already to a large extent. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 October, 06:09
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Ah, I understand. I have no connection whatsoever to my siblings or other family members. I went through some pretty intense pain, too many tears and the stages of grief before I realized that letting go was the only option left to me. It hurts. Love to you~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
24 October, 07:54
And those on a different frequency from us can't hear what we say either --I have experienced this a lot. Give full detail, etc., to someone and what they heard is not what you said.

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
24 October, 07:51
This is so profoundly true, yet so painful when it's your family members and children that it applies to. God give us all strength🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 October, 06:20
In response PitBullForJustice #StormRider to her Publication

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 October, 07:39
Just cried for a second silently. I've been hearing this, louder and louder. I love him so much, I'm praying that I can breathe through this and accept it.