Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
You know Nana does not ignore. I try to repost every reply and answer every one. If I missed one of your replies I sorry, it was not on purpose. Sometimes there are so many and I just run out of daylight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
youre a busy bee Nana!

either way, i see the pureness of your heart and it shines like the sun. Thank you for your words today ❤️‍🔥

P.S.

i saw you in Twitter back in the day with DOQ and richardgibb88. you have some Badges of Honor in on your jacket!
03:02 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:31
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Well Nana remembers you as well shining over there and Richard was Juan O Savin name sake? I dont remember?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 October, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yup !