Cold Bloodied Murder

Not sorry Posting and will be posting elsewhere

The kid`s are being murdered while Adults do jack shit
02:46 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 December, 10:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
What is wrong with these parents ? Omg some one needs to step up amd stop this now .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 December, 09:46
i pray for this 11 yo
so heartbreaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
05 December, 09:45
Children are love and light! My stomach feels sick. Knew friends who took the shots, told them to please do not give it to their kids and that they have immunity. It was like they never heard me at all.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
05 December, 09:11
WHY WHY WHY are these parents falling for this shit??
OMG this makes me sick.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 October, 05:38
NOT JUST EVIL PHARMA & DOCTORS----> EVIL PARENTS.... VERRRY EVIL PARENTS. THESE ARE NOT INNOCENT PARENTS, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKING------> EVIL.

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 05:25
Crimes against Humanity.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 October, 03:54

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 October, 03:22
This makes me want to vomit, I get a really sick feeling in the pit of my stomach reading about children suffering.

22 October, 03:24
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This is the one we need to get out there to stop this ==

Awesome if you could repost eleswhere

I have added the blank meme in post with better quality graphic

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 October, 03:16
Amazingly, the powers that be are STILL pushing these death jobs. When TF are people going to wake up?

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
22 October, 03:10
Parents also need to be held accountable for allowing this to happen

1776 Life @pacu44
22 October, 03:06
The Drs. Shool officials, bosses, HR people,. Anyone "following orders" must face the gallows.

22 October, 02:54

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 October, 02:50
you local school boards that push this cdc shit will be fucking more than sorry

22 October, 02:52
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
This is one we need to get out there

So mad and upset reading

Do ya thing Anons on this one

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 October, 05:26
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
meanwhile in Kansas