Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 October, 08:21
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Smoking ruined my lungs, i quit almost 2 years ago. Too late!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 October, 05:32
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
22 October, 05:31
Very wise words! Alohol had its grip on me for many years when I was younger, but somehow I lknew if I stayed on that path I would die. Now been sober 40 years today!! Also quit cigarettes many years ago!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 October, 10:44
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Very Good! Congrats on the anniversary!
I have been for 27 years.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 October, 05:30
This is Everything, personal reasons :) 1221

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
22 October, 06:12
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
by design to Entrap Us

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 October, 02:22
Totally agree. Alcohol ruins so many lives, families and accidents. One of Satan's tools.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 October, 02:39
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Agree

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 October, 02:22
i drink occasionally bc i watched it all growing up and bartended thru my 20's....its an ugly look at last call in those nightclubs 🙃
♥️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 October, 02:15
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
That’s incredible! I haven’t ever touched cigarettes, but used to drink socially on occasion (but never felt good the next day). I haven’t had a drink in at least 5 years.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
22 October, 01:36
Definitely wise words, but it stumps me that he has a winery.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 October, 02:28
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
The winery is run by Eric Trump.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 October, 05:23
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Alcohol free wine….just like Jesus would drink before [they] added the man made chemical of alcohol