nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 October, 05:23
Reminiscing about my old Twitter days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
22 October, 05:25
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
I'm just little old me but I'm still with ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
❤️👍 thanks my Friend. You are just as important, if not more so.
05:28 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
22 October, 05:38
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Thanks, we all are. This shit is getting hard to take, I've been researching this phenomime for decades now & I'm worn out, my parents warned us as kids about what is happening now, I didn't really believe that it would happen in my lifetime, they were prepping back then & wanted to move us to the back of Burke somewhere, I was about 10 years old at the time.. ohhhh

nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 October, 05:44
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Sounds like you had some Great & Awesome parents.
I wish i had some like that .
&
If it wasnt for you all interacting with me, liking , sharing i wouldnt have stayed on for this many years. I know it sounds corny but, you all really do give me the strength to push on , move forward at times. Im seriously blessed to have found all of you❤️