Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
Have ya ever thought about it this way?..a catapillar enters a cocoon in order to be "transformed" into a butterfly...the "desires" of the pillar must be left behind, so the new butterfly's desires can takeover...it can be a bit scary, but holdin onto the past will kill ya man...let it go, pick ypur chin up and Fly to new heights...Adventures are waitin for ya...👍🙂✌️
10:36 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CntryBoy777 in this post can reply
Explorations 017 @Explorations17
21 October, 11:21
In response Fred Hand to his Publication
Well said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 October, 10:48
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I hope you know that this is most likely "temporary" even though it was been a number of years and none of us can truly feel the depth of your loss. I believe when the truth is shown, they will be back in your life. God bless you dear soul - the fact that we were all born for this time, AND that we are here as a collective - together - fighting this spiritual war is pretty much a miracle. Everyone here has been nothing but positive for me - I love all of you, and am especially grateful for your following me and vice versa. God bless, dear soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396