Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Amazon banned Alexandar Dugin books (one named, for example, "The Great Reset vs The Great Awakening), but you can buy Hitler's "Mein kampf".
https://www.amazon.com/s?k...
06:06 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 October, 08:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Librarians used to care about banned books. They maintained a list and kept it updated, they celebrated annual Banned Books Week by holding public readings of banned books, they supported librarians being sued for not banning books from specific libraries, and celebrated Intellectual Freedom in many ways. I taught in a Master’s degree program graduating librarians. But now what do they promote and celebrate? Drag queen story hours and events with young children. The National Archives (librarians again) which displays originals of the Constitution and Bill of Rights has placed disrespectful trigger warnings on those sacred documents. What happened? Obama was elected, librarians proclaimed their deep seated progressivism, and now celebrate perversion of children instead of the books banned by small minds. Librarians are a force for evil in our society. I say that with deep regret as the profession devolves into profanity. Of course there are some good ones, but most are over the top mad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
21 October, 08:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 October, 09:13
They don't want us to think, or have an open mind. Wish everyone could boycott Amazon

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
21 October, 08:08
I will NOT buy from Amazon. Ever! IDK how people choose to continue to support this branch of control and indoctrination!!! Order directly from a company's website. They'll appreciate it! 9 times out of 10, they'll send you an email link for a discount on your first purchase. Dont give Amazon their 25% kick-back for the luxury of a convenient one-day turn-around!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 October, 07:08
why am I not surprised?