Sigis Armor @Sigi7
My Sis and I were wondering.... How many Anons have brothers/sisters or husband/wives on Anonup?? (ie My sister and I are both on Anonup) Anonup actually made us closer in this fight! Like after post so we can see!!
@IAM13888

HUSBAND/WIFE

SISTER/BROTHER

NONE ON ANONUP

10:20 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
21 October, 08:49
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
My husband is on here, but never looks at it unless I send him something. At least we agree with most everything here. That’s huge. Most everyone else I know including most of my kids think I’m a stupid conspiracy theorist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
21 October, 08:38
What family? LOL They have questioned my mental state, accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist (thank you) yet none of them have done ANY research and rely solely upon the MSM. No contact since spring of 2021. I am literally alone every day. Huge adjustment in life. So happy to have AU, TS and the many virtual FB friends who are in alignment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 October, 08:17
my daughter is on au….we are the only 2 in our family that is considered mentally unstable….but we comfort each other ….praise God for her…..

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 October, 08:05
Interesting result.

My hubs does not have time - he is a Newsmax, RSB, OAN user, and is admin for a FB page, so he has to portion his time.

I do have more time to devote, and, I send him things I think he will find interesting... so, he has connection through me, if nothing else.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 October, 07:58
i lost everything I ever loved , my dog cant type or he would be on here 😂

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 October, 08:29
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
you have your brother and sister veterans (serving) here though!!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
21 October, 12:28
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
What is coming is going to wake them up... question is will they realize how they treated you?
My experience do not expect an apology, but forgive them anyway. Somehow they have become completely so shut into themselves, when they do realize what is happening, they may never associate it with what you were saying. God Bless you and those beautiful children. WWG1WGA

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 October, 10:45
great post sista!!! 🙌

glad we get to do this movement together 🥰

we really are fortunate! 🙏

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 October, 10:47
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Forgot your gift at dinner.... here ya go...

21 October, 08:31
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
so cool...happy for you guys

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
20 October, 10:44
My whole family are sheeps!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 October, 10:51
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I have never seen anyone refuse to listen to reason like people are today... I have been screaming about the jabs for 2yrs, aunts uncles cousins, all jabbed up. My cousin came to me the other day and said she did not jab her 13yrs old daughter.. Because of what I said!!! It was one win out of a hundred, but it was enough for me! God bless keep trying, you never know when you plant a seed.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 October, 10:43
Sadly, I am the only one in my family awake. When I first woke up, I was telling everyone about everything. I am sure I sounded like a lunatic because it was all the info(aliens, clones, eating babies, etc) flying out of my mouth. Truth at the end of a sledge hammer kinda thing.

21 October, 09:04
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
ditto since 1980...this is what they think

https://youtube.com/watch?...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 October, 10:41
My sister is on here sometimes. Thank God she's awake. My adult kids and my guy , asleep.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 October, 10:41
My sister is on here sometimes. Thank God she's awake. My adult kids and my guy , asleep.

connie wright @cowri
20 October, 10:36
My family except 1 half listens. I am still the crazy grandma...I stopped explaining...I had to learn & find the truth...what will be will be (that was a Doris Day song)

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
20 October, 10:33
Whole Fam still thinks I'm nuts.. Sucks but over it.

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 10:32
My family leans on me for insight sometimes but avoids the online discussion about it. AU will reach them by proxy.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 10:46
In response M3thods to his Publication
My Mother deals with the wealthy & her from NY & Dad from Ohio…..with my last name & heritage from Germany……? Now imagine we’ve lived in Texas for 50 years! Just imagine our Dinner conversations with people nowadays AND who knows more than the other? Any comedian in the 80’s or 90’s will have major competition. It’s better than Italians, I promise! They’ve visited! 😎

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 10:59
In response M3thods to his Publication
P.S. If you’re in Dallas, My Mom is forcing me to have a birthday party. It’s my 50th. AND it just so happens to be on November 8th. Not the party, that’s my real birthday! Since I’m forced to be there, any Anons are welcome. The only gift I want is a Trump tweet.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 October, 10:26
My sis has tried to join. Email issues. I'm going to just try doing it for her when I go back home 👍

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 October, 10:36
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My sis and I have had a blast with AU... we talk almost everyday now when before it was hit and miss for months.

Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 10:25
unfortunately surrounder by sheep…which is why i love this place so much

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 October, 10:31
In response Nada ... to his Publication
It was funny when I found out my sister was on Anonup... I didn't let her know for a long time who I was.. It was fun messing with her a little (like she thought i was reading her mind) Now we talk more than ever.
~~
I can say one thing about this site... You are never alone, but I feel your frustration with the sheep around me too...
I bounce thoughts off my sis all the time, and if you need to, feel free to bounce them off me!!! God Bless WWG1WGA