M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 10:14
A thought I'd like to share...

In my limited time here on AU, I've been reminded of early on when I felt it laid on my heart that there will be a need to help encourage and support those within the community. Dragging nefarious intentions into the light would undoubtedly bring emotional and spiritual attacks on those awake and standing against the evils of this world. Recently, I had become somewhat disheartened over the rising tensions I imagine all of you have also witnessed. With that said, watching what transpires here has renewed my faith that not only are there people that recognize that issue, but also relentlessly counteract the negative with positive ripple effects so desperately needed during these times we face now. I want to thank you all for reminding me that there are solid people who work tirelessly to lift each other up to be the best versions of themselves, in order to become what this world so desperately needs...

Thank you all for being you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
Many of us found our way here in 2021, the darkest of times. Q stopped posting, we lost our Twitter, Biden “took office,” and VK went radio silent for months.

Although this movement doesn’t have a defined “leader,” losing Q, POTUS, and VK was a giant gut punch.

We had a choice…quit, or keep going.

Your experience in here so far does not surprise me. This is a group of bad ass spiritual warriors that went through this Darkness together.

We had each other and God. This army will be vitally important when we’re called to serve.

This is Anon Up! WWG1WGA
02:20 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 October, 12:39
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Family is everything...doesn't always mean blood family ...WWG1WGA 🙏❤️💙💚🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 12:56
very well said Nada!

posted this morning ….

Nada ... @Nada
21 October, 08:19
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 October, 12:53
perfectly said!! 🥰 💞

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 11:27
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
👊

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 October, 07:42
i am in my car for work much of the day. loosing rush limbaugh was the toughest. the only thing that felt consistent was midnight rider on telegram. now that she is on truth, i am off that platform. i would post waiting memes and gifs on vk account to be annoying. it was a rough couple on months.

Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 07:52
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
thx for mentioning Rush…i miss him dearly as well…he was so based. i miss his delivery and catch phrases such as “femi-nazi’s” and “skulls full of mush”…not to mention his intro music.
👊thx Patriot

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 October, 07:19
Beautiful!

Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 07:46
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
btw, finished The Watcher last night…nice recommendation…pretty cool…i appreciate it!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 October, 06:52
Amen. Although I felt like VK went radio silent for years. 🤣

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 12:57
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
8 months … was forever!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 October, 05:48
Amen! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 October, 05:07
THIS TRUTH BOMB !!!!!!!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 03:26
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
WW 🌎
#NeverGiveUp

Nada ... @Nada
20 October, 04:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication