Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
18 hours into the fast. Hangry Headache.
Not to bad. Chuggin on.
02:05 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 October, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You go, R = 18:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 October, 06:15
lol... with the exception of Water and decaf' coffee (with a little oat milk), I go 23 hrs every day, occasionally it'll be 48 hrs, 'if' I keep myself busy and I don't get too shaky,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 October, 05:55
Make vitamin water with cut-up citrus, berries, and cucumber in it. Drink the water and you won't have a headache.

This is a hangover remedy as well!

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
20 October, 04:58
sounds weird but suck on a large grandular of Hinayan salt or my favorite Redmonds. its a bit off putting at first but will take care of the headache!

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
20 October, 04:52
watch dr.Mindy Pelz on YouTube...she's awesome..she's like second Yoshinory Ohsumi ,everything about IF and autophagy..you'll love it

Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 October, 04:46
Seems this time is going fast…

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 October, 04:43
I do 24 hr. fast twice a week. Last weekend I did my first 48. Drink lots of water and make sure to take electrolytes.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 October, 04:41
Why do I feel that this Fasting Timeline of yours, means more than just you Fasting? (make no mistake, I enjoy reading about your progress and I can’t wait to try the same).

I just feel like we ned to pay closer attentiin to this timeline! 😳🤷‍♀️

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
20 October, 04:41
Sp water, Essentia,sp.water...💪 don't give up 💞

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
20 October, 04:40
You got this!! You'll feel light as a feather in a few days:)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 04:48
Cryptocurrency 204
The Final Countdown 204❤️
Crypto Currency 204
Feast Of Trumpets 204
Plus Plus Plus 204❤️
Doge Barking At The Moon 204
My Blood Is The Vaccine 204
My Name Is A Pleiadian Name 204
A Light In The Darkness 204
John F Kennedy Jr Is Q 204❤️
Let Justice Be Served 204
Book Of Revelations 204
The Future Is Now 204
Glorious New Body 204
Very Stable Genius 204❤️
The Anointed One Comes 204
One Thousand Years 204❤️

Enoch And Elijah Are To Come 204
Trump Second Term 204❤️

Timestamp - Q Post 205
Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/22/2017 23:36:06
>>150559502 (SUM = Q Post 32 below)
You made the list.
It’s rare, feel proud.
Pick up your phone.
Q

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 October, 04:34
can u sleep when fasting? i cant squeeze a CatNap in. its tuff. but so are YOU .. You got this Bro.. juat dont go below 176.6. lbs. :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 04:39
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
To much energy to catnap today. Started @ 179.8 will let you know @ 8pm (24hours) on weight status.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 October, 03:54
sending you love and good vibes 🙏❤️♾️🙌
GOD has got you VK!

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
20 October, 03:51
I have low blood sugar, dont think I could fast that long.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 October, 03:48
If you do coffee/caffeine, and are now off, that is your system clamoring for a fix....

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
20 October, 03:37
VK, have you heard that the CDC just approved the Covid vaccine to be added to the immunization list for all children?

My heart is breaking!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 October, 03:33
You got this VK, mind over matter, spirit over body my fren.

I just went through 72hr fast last week and was much easier than I thought it would be. Lots of fluids will help. I only had black coffee, tea and water…the coffee helps curb the hunger feeling.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
20 October, 03:22

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 October, 03:17
any black coffee ?

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 October, 03:09
Keep going Starting one Friday going to Sunday. The Zero app on iPhone is good to use. God Bless

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 October, 03:07
Fasting is the best way to teach our bodies that our spirit is in control, not the physical body. I tell my body to calm down, I'll feed you in 24 + hrs and concentrate on the body using it's fluids wisely,...no headaches or hunger pains.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
20 October, 02:54
caps =33
I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter.
Take good care. God bless.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 October, 03:03
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Confirmed.

Aces & 8’s

33 comms

[3] pics

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 02:51
Is a hangry headache like a hangover headache + a hungry headache? May not be to bad, but, doesn’t sound too good either. :)

18 hours in… almost there.

TS = 2:05 PM > 14:05 > 5:5.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 October, 02:47
Chess fag saysssss.
JA's chessboard is a famous game with a deadly move that was thwarted by the world champ in 1918.
This comes on the day of Trump's zero tweet marker.
Next move on JA's chess board is (are you ready for this?

Qf3 = Queen to f3
Q FOX THREE

>>42090
Impressive, anon!
Q

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 02:45
that is amazin’ guess you can have fluids right? how long for this fast

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 October, 02:44
You're gonna need more padding for a Santa Suit, just in case you find yourself in one. No figgy pudding for you for a few days.

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 02:44
feel better Sir❣️
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
maybe download and play with no wifi?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 02:42
No like headaches! But I think You Got this!!

Big Nose @Truthseeker7099
20 October, 02:41
hang in there. it gets easier. longest ive done is 42 hours. struggled at first around 24 hours. drank a lot of water. no coffee or tea. i put pink Himalayan salt in every other cup of water. seemed to help. didnt get headaches but had been off of coffee for awhile so didnt get the caffeine withdrawal headaches.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
20 October, 02:37
Cinnamon sticks!?! 🤷‍♂️