I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
It's Leo's 8th birthday today. He's my best friend in the whole entire world! Baking a cake for him later too. 😂
10:01 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 07:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Looks pretty good for 56!
Happy Birthday Leo, enjoy your 🎂!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Anon @ruby11
20 October, 06:13
Happy Birthday Leo 🎂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 03:28
hope leo has the best birthday, and the best cake 🎂🎂🎂♥️♥️♥️

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
20 October, 02:07
pets in our life help complete us. enjoy his day!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 01:01
Happy Birthday, Leo!
Pets are family.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 October, 12:44
Happy Birthday Leo!! 🎂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 03:29
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
love the painter cake

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 October, 11:50
Awe!! Happy Birthday Leo!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 October, 11:30
🎈Happy Birthday🎈

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 October, 11:27

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
20 October, 11:22
our best friends...always and forever 🥰🥰🥰

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
20 October, 11:15
Happy Birthday Leo! 🎂🎉🐾💕🐾🎉🎂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 11:13

Awwh that is awesome!
What a sweetie!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 October, 11:03
Happy 8th Birthday gorgeous boy!

20 October, 11:05
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you! He was our first family dog.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 October, 10:52
Aw, hims a good boy!

20 October, 10:53
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
He's a big teddy bear.

20 October, 10:42
My son was a huge TMNT fan. We planned on naming him Leo, but he was already named Leo. It was meant to be. He was the last one too. Actually, all 3 of my dogs were the last pick of the litters. Saving the best for last.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 October, 10:41
🎂🥳💙💖Happy Birthday Leo :)🎂🥳💙💖

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
20 October, 10:38
He deserves a side of birfday chimkin!

20 October, 10:40
In response Robert Kolar to his Publication
Oh, he's definitely getting spoiled today. 👊💥😂

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
20 October, 10:37
Happy Birthday to Leo! 🍰
Fur babies are the best of friends, ever. 🤍

20 October, 10:51
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Thanks! Indeed they are!

20 October, 10:37

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 October, 10:35
Happy Birthday, Leo, enjoy your cake!🎉

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 October, 10:35
They are the best!! Leo looks like a great buddy! Gifts to be treasured. Hope you both have a great day!! And HBD Leo!! Woof! 😄❤️🐕

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 October, 10:29
happy birthday to your fur babie 💗

20 October, 10:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Thanks! He's helped me through so many rough times. I love him so much!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 October, 10:28
Happy bday to your sweet baby. 🎉🎂

20 October, 10:32
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Thanks! I think he already knows he has some special treats coming. He's been smelling the packages being delivered the past few days. 🤣

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 October, 10:27
Awww happy birthday sweet boy! 🎂🦁

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thanks! He is the sweetest! He's getting a little grumpy with age though. 😂

20 October, 10:25
You should see this big ass dig jump and catch balls. It's pretty impressive the air he can get for such a big dog. So many great memories we have together!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 10:24
❤️ 4 legged friends!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 October, 10:22

20 October, 10:22
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks! He would probably swallow that cake whole. 👊💥😂🤣

20 October, 10:18
I'll never forget driving 2+ hours to pick him up, and then surprised my kids with him on New Years Eve 2014. He slept the entire way home. It was cold outside, so he loved the heat and just slept. I met his mom and saw his dad from a distance. He was a big ass German Shepard and his mom was a golden retriever, so he's a Golden Shepard. 👊💥

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Awww that's adorable!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 October, 10:10
Happy birthday Leo good boy 🍻🍻 to many more!!

20 October, 10:12
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thanks! He's the best!

20 October, 10:06
He doesn't go to bed until I go to bed. Wherever I am, he is. When I'm happy or sad, he's right there by my side. Such a good, faithful, loving friend!