Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 November, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so awesome VK . Who wants auto pilot ? not me : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 October, 03:53
awesome!
There is a lot of trust between the driver & co pilot there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 October, 07:36
😊 WWG1WGA..... zoom zoom

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 07:32
I would love to do that!
Pretty sure I was a race car driver in a past life.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 October, 03:45
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
lol, me too. When I was a little kid I used to tell everyone that when I grow up I want to be a race car driver.

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 07:31
Epic.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 October, 04:50
Wicked. I was in that car. 👍

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 October, 04:34
whoa be it to the sheep herder who forgot the rally was that day.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 October, 02:13
Can’t watch this without being tense thinking a grouse is going to dart into their path. Happens all the time in Uk backroads! lol

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 October, 01:28
Wow! Impressive driving and reading skills! That passenger is steady at those speeds 💯🔥 amazing

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 01:16
Video Length = Q Post 109

Timestamp = Q Post 958

Buy Xrp 106
Stay Home 106
He Is Risen 106
Divine Plan 106
Buyxrp 106
Inheritance 106
They Live 106
Cloaked Object 106
Free Money 106
Nuclear Bomb 106
Protected 106
Sell Xrp 106

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Anonymous 11/05/2017 19:57:33
>>148154996 (SUM = Q Post 47 - image below)
Nothing is a coincidence.
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.
God bless.
Q

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 01:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
20 October, 12:22
mmm rev matching is beautiful 🎶

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 October, 12:10
Wow, thats how i drive home when i have to pee!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
20 October, 11:41
It is all about US and WE not YOU and ME

Trust in the man or woman beside you to have your back is the key to being on a winning team. Shoulder to shoulder, no one person above another standing together to save the children

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 October, 05:57
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
great vid!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
20 October, 11:34
I still hear Sega rally's "hard right" in my nightmares.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 October, 11:33

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 October, 11:24
I don't want to spoil the teamwork vibe awesome btw
but I am always afraid a wild animal could suddenly cross the road 😬

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
20 October, 11:19
That would be fun...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 October, 11:09
Id have to drive, I get carsick just reading a map in the car 🤣

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 October, 11:02
fasting = heightened alertness and closer to G_d. Inner standing G_d more.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 10:59
Nana got a real good taste of just how hard this is gonna be going forward when dealing with groups.
Ego's are going to be a problem going forward.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 October, 10:58

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
20 October, 10:49
That's riding with faith in each other

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 October, 10:43
Who is watching out for the rouge sheep that crosses the road and the least opportune time! 😨

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 October, 10:39
trust is riding with my husband. he marvels that i am the only one who does not get car sick with him bombing down dirt roads to fishing spots. (i cant puke. it is a thing ) there is someone for everyone.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
20 October, 10:36
Those roads look completely Alabama... lol.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
20 October, 10:36
🤝

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 October, 10:31
Things are speeding up…

Trust the Nine

Respect the Journey

eyes on 19

10:10

2 drops 💧💧

👇👇