Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 October, 10:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Muslims fast for one month. Every years Ramadan.
No food ,water, sex during daylight hours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 October, 04:31
being an Anon you get a jump on the autofaggy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 October, 08:55
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Haha, no I have not made it to more than 20 hours yet.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 October, 02:04
I've made it to 4 days
I've did a 48 hour fast recently, I'm due for a 72 hour one
I'm really busy right now physically (need food fuel because I still haven't figured out how to live here on air & sunshine - yet) & it's been cool or cold this week - have to try & schedule one the next few days

20 October, 08:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🙂Very cool! Well done!!! Let us know how it works out for this 72 hour one!!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 October, 08:55
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i did it for about 12 hours...then went to Sam's Club...🙄went downhill fast!🤣😂🤣

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
20 October, 01:10
I hit 32hrs last night. I didn't need to eat, but my will power was weak.

20 October, 08:50
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
😇Yeah, that can be rough!!! Well done on 32 though!!! 3+2=5, 5 = changes

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 12:32
Me2

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 October, 12:18
https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Great info on fasting and he follows latest science studies. Recommend!

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
20 October, 11:17
Did a 72 hour fast last week. No broth this time. Just water and tea (no sugar/no milk). I did put some lemon in my iced tea on the last day.

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
20 October, 10:32
Does coffee count?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 10:36
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
if you dont want the caffeine withdrawl headache...yep 😁

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 October, 12:12
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Black coffee is good. Actually speeds up fat burning if that is part of the goal.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 10:28
Currently here...

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
20 October, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maxed out the 72 hr fast a couple times in August - lost 20 lbs. After that eating has become difficult so last month lost another 10 lbs... These days I am more nauseous when I do eat than not... Good luck! :)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 07:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 October, 09:16
🙂Interesting indeed.

Over many years I find I've drifted into a pattern much like the 23-1hr. Having never been a morning eater and not feeling comfortable breaking the fast until I'm 'Properly Hungry' (ie Evening) I naturally go 23 hrs without fd then I Really injoy a plate full stuff like lightly boiled Organic veg, with a sprinkle of ACV, yeast flakes and coconut oil etc, (maybe even a nut cutlet😋) then the dog gets the veg-water-mixed in her fd the next am, so she's happy too! ☺️

20 October, 09:23
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I am usually 16-20 hours, and still my diabetes is messed up. Any food what-so-ever seems to make my sugar levels jump, it doesn't matter what it is! I can only eat between 11am-4:30pm any ways or sugars spike. Today was 133 and the doc wants it lower than 120. sigh.