Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Fasting tomorrow. Goal set 24 hours but really looking to make it the full 72 hours. Has anyone tried this? What should I expect?
11:02 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I made it 4 days and felt great, no weakness, dizziness or hunger. I did drink fresh carrot/apple juice or orange/grapefruit during that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 October, 03:56
Good luck VK, so I guess inviting you for meatballs tonight is out of the question!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
20 October, 03:54
Let us know how it goes!
I am new to fasting and 20 hrs is my best fast so far. x

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 October, 03:53
Hangry

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 October, 03:52
WW3 is a common side effect.

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
20 October, 10:24
Been intermittent fasting (one meal a day) since 10/3. Not a problem for me since I am keto and already fat adapted. I was able to work up to controlling the hunger pangs.
I switched over to a juice cleanse on the 15th. I was pretty lethargic the first day, but I have felt very good since then. I think the slow build up and transition to less and less food is what helped me not have to experience food withdawls or detox symptoms.
I also am utilising colon cleanse methods to make sure the toxins are leaving and not causing "flu like" symptoms from the detox.

Long story stort,
If done right you can feel great...if done wrong, pain.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
20 October, 09:24
I wanted to try fasting, but my acupuncturist said its not a good idea for me. Im working on fertility issues, and she said it will mess up my hormones. I was surprised considering all the good things I've heard about it. I hope it helps you!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 October, 08:56

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 October, 08:55
It's very safe. Fasting will bring up a LOT of feelings. You simply sit with them. I've done several 12 day fasts over the years and what strikes you right away is how much energy we put into thinking about, procuring, and prepaparing for our next meal. You'll also be surprised that you continue to evacuate for days/ weeks. That's how much food is compacted in your system. How you break your fast is vitally important. You don't go out and gulp down a giant t-bone. Broths, (miso), salad, fruit- lighter fare. Start consuming again slowly. You'll be great.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 October, 08:44
Q2472

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 October, 08:41
I'll do it with you brother, are we allowed to drink water? I don't know the rules???

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 October, 08:37
recently sick with a horrible sinus infection..... inadvertently fasted for three days.....kicked it right out of me .....so yes it is a great thing to fast.....purges the bad stuff.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
20 October, 08:29
just micro

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
20 October, 08:29
i dont really project fasting anymore i just listen to my body

went 3 days before it hurt but my gut thanked me

William Filer @TahoeBilly
20 October, 08:24
I just spent $680 at Costco and bought a new garage freezer.....bad timing on this VK.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
20 October, 08:19
I clear liquid fasted for 4 days last year. Released 7 lbs of weight and did not gain it back. I was not hungry after the first number of hours. 24 hours is easy now. Time to do it again, maybe 3 days.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
20 October, 08:25
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Sounds like a vodka and anything binge.

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
20 October, 08:07
Fasting, for me, is intermittent. I have been doing a 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window for the past 18 months. I have energy and a clear mind. I have slowly lost about 20 pounds. Drink lots of water and keep busy.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 October, 08:00
day 2 is the worst............. 24-36 hours.. after that it's pretty much mind over matter.
yes - very experienced.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 October, 07:47
Is it buckle up time?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 October, 07:35
I did 81 hours this past July. I think it’s good to start with a 24 hour plan. I did have a cup of coffee each morning but nothing other than water the rest of the days. It got easier & easier as time went on. I started feeling euphoric after about 48 hours. When your body isn’t busy digesting & processing food it starts to heal your cells. I highly recommend it for everyone.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 October, 07:45
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I did 8 hours yesterday, stomach ached so bad so I ate 3 large pork shoulder steaks breaded and spiced, a side of stir fry and a tall glass of ice water.
Stomach ache went away. 😎

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
20 October, 07:34
A nice reset. Three days is a thing. The brain will detox and have more clarity with appetite and the vibes of each food afterward. Connective ease and lift in your Spirit. Good idea and bless you.💫

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 October, 07:25
I would recommend that you drink fruit juice or vegetable juice. Then you don't feel empty and it supports fasting..

None None @MUDD
20 October, 07:24
Yes - the hardest part of the 72 hour is trying to do the same things you do every day while fasting. Rest and fasting, are betrothed lovers that more often than not, sleep in separate beds.

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
20 October, 07:23
a very clear mind and abundance of energy and a spirit who Hears The Voice of The Lord

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 07:17
yes i have,ill have lemon + salt water if i am fasting with water and i buckle up and embrace the suck when i fast with no water and go for it after bear season, i.e fattening up over summer bbqing and all:)

I fast not only to help purefy my body,but spirit, i have to brace for impact and climb everday, after a while i can fly:) Prayers bcs more and more vivid i find
Its a Journey inside the Journey timetraveler❣️🪖

memes matter @NoComment
20 October, 07:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
taking about 7 days

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
20 October, 07:12
VK I too am starting a 72 hour fast tomorrow. Heading out to nature on sabbatical to commune with nature. No TV no computer no phone just me in a cabin fasting, meditating, reading my Bible and being.

I have been doing (2) 24 hour fasts per week for the last 3 years. It has become a lifestyle change for me.
The only thing I consume is water, tea, and black coffee. There are so many health benefits to fasting but too many to go over in this reply. The hardest part is defeating your mind when it is telling you you are hungry. Headaches are possible but when a headache starts to come on or your stomach is growling, dring 8 ounces of water. It will pass. When fasting, it is very important to drink LOTS of water. This washes toxins from your body and out of your organs and you do not become toxic.
Good Luck VK. I am looking forward to hearing how you did.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
20 October, 06:38
6 days first time, nothing but water and fresh natural made teas, Easy for me I had a friend healer stay with me. I felt I could fly, and ascend higher. Ended the fast with raw cold vegetables grated with spices, light mostly raw foods like that for another 3 weeks added in fruits but no sugar. Made huge diet changes by eliminating bad stuff after the fast. I went vegan. My health was so mush better I never got sick again. Its been 20 years. I fast now one day once a week. Everyone fasts daily at least 8 hours!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
20 October, 06:34

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 October, 07:11
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
cracking up - hahahaha

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
20 October, 09:17
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
😆

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 October, 06:16
mostly a test of willpower. be sure to drink enough water and electrolytes.
we can go VERY far without food :)