Patriot Voice @PatriotVoice
DonaldJTrumpJr are so excited to introduce the all new Trump Patriot Golden Card to all of you real Patriots. Better days are coming!
Click read moreπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Over 13 million Trump Gold Cards were sold in America over the past month ⚠️
Every true patriot could possibly get :
πŸ’³ FREE FOOD
πŸ’³ FREE GAS
πŸ’³ FREE HEALTHCARE
πŸ’³ $5000 MONTHLY PER CARD
The Trump card may be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🚨I personally got 75 TRUMP GOLDEN CARDS for me and my family πŸ’³
🚨 Take at least 25 CARDS, because you’ll need them later. TRUST THE PLAN and soon you
This is your chanceπŸ‘‡
https://tinyurl.com/3paymx...
10:43 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotVoice in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 October, 07:38
In response Patriot Voice to his Publication
Read the deal page. It says it is only a souvenir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 08:25
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Of course, he can not write the benefits Democrats will use it against him, FBI is already on his neck

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 October, 03:43
In response Patriot Voice to his Publication
i have heard this is fake could this video be a deep fave ❓

21 October, 06:40
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Do you really believe Donald Officially will publish something which is not legit? by the way here is linkπŸ˜‰