Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 09:39
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Yes, take your kids out public, tax payer funded, Department of education, CCP controlled indoctrination centers. The kids are about to get a history lesson we never received in school. So much more will learned from this life experience. It will shape the world and future generations for a very long time. Our children, their children and grandchildren can never go through this again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 October, 08:05
Arrest every single one on the board of the FDA and CDC and charge them with crimes against humanity and face military tribunals! I am furious and i do not have young children!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
Arrest every single one on the board of the FDA and CDC and charge them with crimes against humanity and face military tribunals! I am furious and i do not have young children!!!!!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 06:00
These people are pure evil