Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Alcohol and Ascension do not go together.

One is about raising frequency and consciousness, while the other is about dropping your vibration and inviting demons to take over the vessel.

There’s a reason why the hardest liquor is called “Spirits,” you’re literally extracting the essence of the soul to disconnect from the body and allowing demonic spirits to take over.

People’s personality change on alcohol, it’s because you’re dealing with a demon now.

The Kabal knows what it is doing with legalizing this drink and making it socially acceptable to invite demons into your temple. https://t.me/davidebergese...
04:48 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 October, 01:48
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Beer has not experienced inflation....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 October, 08:38
Grew up surrounded by alcoholics. The stories I could tell.
Couldn't wrap my head around them having to drink everyday and then blackout drunk on weekends. It aged them so fast. I have an Aunt who in my youth swore she would never drink. As a teenager, I was impressed. Fast forward to today she is a full blown alcoholic. 🤷‍♀️ Had to tell her not to drunk call me anymore. 😔
Never did like the drunken "I love yous guys...hiccup". 🤦‍♀️

I pray for them everyday🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 07:55
truth.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 October, 04:00
RAISING THE CHRISM: The SEED of GOD is WITH(IN) Us

“The Seed of God is IN Us. Given an Intelligent and Hard-working Farmer, it will Thrive and Grow up to God, whose Seed it IS; and accordingly its Fruits will be God-nature. Pear Seeds Grow into Pear Trees, Nut Seeds into Nut Trees, and God-seed into God.” -Meister Ecklhart

Alcohol Destroys the CHRISM, the Sacred Seed of the Christ WITHIN.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 October, 02:57
Not a drinker but back in the day enjoyed a drink.

It relaxes the stiffnes, me.
Giiddy up for the gals.

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
20 October, 01:16
Hmmm. I'm finding this thread a tad sanctimonious.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
19 October, 11:41
i use a product for parasite cleasing, called georgia pine pure gum spirits of turpentine. what say you fren?

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 October, 08:04
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Agree 100%
Being Extremely judgemental takes u to being annoying.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 11:30
This is very true, while Nana does have a fancy drink every now and then it does lower your frequency and I can tell you first had from living with an alcoholic yrs ago and having several frens that have had the problem that it NEVER EVER TURNS OUT WELL.

It's like most of the ppl I know that bragged about being the master of a motorcycle, they ended up with a large can of whoopass scattered all over the highway.

Same thing for drinking, and btw, if you drink beer EVERY DAY you have a problem that will eventually bite you in the ass, as you get older it changes. Beer counts as alcohol.

I drank pretty good for a few years & then my stomach said to me one day, "If you put any more or that shit down here, I am gonna fook you up"

Most ppl that drink a lot think they cant have fun if they dont drink, like ppl that think being spiritual is boring.
Nana has had more fun in God's consciousness & with ETs the last 4yrs than any time in my life. Who needs liquor when ya got this.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 October, 10:19
My parents were big drinkers, my brother and sister still have problems with alcohol. As a teenager I tried to be cool and drink like them but it only made me sick. I am so thankful that God showed me early on that drinking wasn’t for me.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
19 October, 10:19
True. I saw the dark spirits every night of my childhood until I learned how to shut them down.
My dad drank so much he died of cirrhosis of the liver at 38.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 October, 09:58
i preach this regularly to my family. things lurk at clubs/bars jumping from one to another. i cant even walk into these places. its creepy as hell, if you can see them

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 October, 09:54
Growing upI had an uncle who was never sober, even till the day he died. God showed me this so i would never want to be a drinker.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 October, 09:52
Thank you for naming that. I just pointed that out to my 10 year old last week. I pointed at a liquor store sign and asked him if he'd like to invite spirits in. He laughed. [They] always have to tell you.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
19 October, 09:46
one of the reasons why i have never and will never drink alcohol. ive seen what it has done to family members.

Just Mee @TrustinGod
19 October, 10:08
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
The more weed becomes legal for adults, the less alcohol will be consumed, imvho.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 October, 07:37
Additionally, as Conscious Spiritual Awareness is integrated within the physical body (balancing Ego and Spirit within the Soul) and all forms of fear are less and less, the vibration of the physical cells will not accept alcohol or any drug.
Drinking a glass of wine or beer (as mentioned in the comments) will not resonate with the body. The effects will become apparent to the point that one will no longer have the desire.

I've known many who smoke weed or ingest THC and believe, in their high / altered feel good state, that they are closer to Source / God. This is a temporary state of being and nothing like the Real deal!

Ascension is a State of Awakened Consciousness.
It has nothing to do with any religion nor political / global awareness.

19 October, 07:20
Alcohol and any drug will create holes in the auric field which allows earth bound entities to attach to the physical body.
This holds true for anger, aggression and many other lower frequency Fear-based emotions.
Personalities often change.
This is also true in organ and tissue transplants where the memory
within the cells of the donor are active in the recipient.

Tons and decades of verified info for those interested.

A few starter References: Edith Fiore "The Unquiet Dead"
Dr. Bruce Lipton "The Biology of Belief"
Barbara Brennen. "Hands of Light"

Alcohol and any drug will create holes in the auric field which allows earth bound entities to attach to the physical body.
This holds true for anger, aggression and many other lower frequency Fear-based emotions.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 October, 11:44
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
So basically if your not perfect your fucked. That means all of us. No one is perfect not even God was perfect. God brought me to this hell and God will walk me out of it. I dont believe God will leave behind people with trauma who turned to other devices to help them survive. There must be about 1 or 2 people who ascended and if thats the case im all set. what happened to WWG1WGA. I. hoose to stand with my fellow humans if we fall we fall together.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 October, 11:47
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
And by the way organ and tissue transplants are morally wrong when God says your Gig is up its up.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 October, 06:53
we will have yo face things here .. but yes .. alcohol is an open door

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
19 October, 06:34
I'm 3 weeks away to being five years sober!!
I listened to Craig Beck hypnosis and quit overnight after 30 years of partying!

I wanted to be clear headed to be a better mom, and better version of myself. Wine was my poison, my perfectly packaged poison!!
I did it for my kiddos! I grew up with cocktail parents... I hope that my sobriety will reflect on their futures.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 October, 05:51
So why did Jesus convert water into wine?

In moderation, everything in moderation.
Even moderation...😊

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 October, 05:40

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 October, 05:30
Alcohol free for yrs now. I thank God for that.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
19 October, 05:05
in moderation me thinks ok...esp wine n beer. Martin Luther said beer was a gift from God that should be enjoyed (German Heritage)

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 October, 05:00
Totally agree and would add that the consequences of drinking have gone WAY up!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 05:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
just one look at Nancy Pelosi should stop anyone one from drinking.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 04:52
This is such a great post! Having grown up with alcoholic parents I couldn't agree with you more.