Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
(IMO Ian was a tool we'll all learn how precise of a tool it was, a control demo)

Use your own discernment,

Richard Citizen Journalist**

I believe whole heartedly there is a cover up going on with regard to the number of people who passed away due to IAN

I was at a hotel a few days ago and was chatting with some strangers. I told them I was a truther and journalist. In this conversation I was told to look into a group that took an elevator down at the Ritz Carlton. On the way down power was lost. The elevator filled with water and the group drowned. I went to the Ritz. Saw Fox News there at the bar eating and drinking. Biz execs etc.

Seems there is little interest in this story or any others when it comes to the missing. Maybe I’m wrong, but are you hearing stories like this? Or stories like in the email above?

Working on a FOI request to get the 911 calls and many other things. Please let us know your thoughts and if you have any first hand accounts.

Thank you R
04:21 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 October, 10:38
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
I am in Ga and do not have any info to add but I do believe something is going on. I don't really trust DeSantis. I listened to Juan and Nino yesterday and Juan made mention of something DeSantis did that is totally shady.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 October, 10:30
A friend of my hairdresser has a swamp boat and volunteered to help transport people in harms way. He told her hundreds if bodies were floating everywhere. He was in Fort Myers area, I live in Sarasota. There is definitely something being covered up. Not even pictures from alternate news sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
20 October, 10:19
This storm completely devastated and destroyed Ft Myers Beach and Sanibel island, this was a not a small storm this was actually a Cat 5 Hurricane. These people were totally caught by surprise since the storm was supposed to hit Tampa.

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 October, 10:08
My wife was speaking to a woman at her nail salon, she owns property in ft Myers beach she said they drive down to check on the house and saw so many floating body's as they were driving she said it was so sad to see.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 October, 10:04
I live in Michigan so I can be of no help as far as information but I think you're on to something and it's a very interesting topic.
I wonder why. They've got depopulation going on with many other means and I do not think they need to hone their accuracy because I think they've got that down. I wonder if it has something to do with the land.

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 October, 10:36
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Massively Important Point. Good one!

Land, oil, gemstones, natural gas, coal, uranium,palladium, the list is far greater than this...

Make no mistake~[they]~know what lies under ~[their]~feet.

mark kub @markkub
20 October, 09:56
DeSantis is being prepped to be the next president, this would not look good for him.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 October, 10:21
In response mark kub to his Publication
We all know about the floating bodies with Hurricane Katrine. The people who stayed were told to exacuate. Anyone needing help to evacuate should have asked for help, but we know that there ae always people who won't leave.

I pray for those people and their families.

I cannot believe that all these hurrcanes are accidental.