Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 February, 11:32
In response M3thods to his Publication
Yes indeedy❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
19 October, 09:21
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
19 October, 09:19
💖🎯💖

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
19 October, 07:48
love this

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 06:33
I don't even know how I found my way here back in Feb. 2021. AU has been a Godsend. I don't know what I would do without all of you to help get me through these crazy times. Love to you all!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
19 October, 06:29
😎i never listen to bs about anyone i respect (handles included). if i see a BS post attacking one of mine, its just an instant unfollow. end of story. they get zero future energy of mine:). AU seems to be the golden op of GS's "special place"

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 06:11
Beautiful reflection ~~

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 October, 05:36
AMEN TO THAT !!! M3THODS

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 02:11
the scene from braveheart comes to mind everytime... 'my island' 'I've come to the right place then?' hahahhaa

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 October, 02:00
We found a big one, AU. 🥰

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 October, 12:55
Its good to see you again.
We family here. ♥️

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 October, 12:52
on thw D.L. m3thods.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
19 October, 12:22
Best word to descibe this community:
AUthentic!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 October, 03:14
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
👏👏 Oh YES 😃.. I REALLY like that... so I'm keeping it 😉
Thank you Q 😁 🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
19 October, 12:16
💖This is the beautiful part, in all of this.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 12:11
Thanks hun that is awesome.
What @vincentkennedy and kobayashi have done for us here is nothing short of amazing.
Nana is on many other sites and none are family like this one and none have the number of awake souls that are at this level of awake.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 October, 11:41
It feels like being at A Patriot Event 24/7!!

I went to CPAC ALONE, I felt like I walked into a Family Reunion!! I have been to other Patriot Events as well, and felt the same exact way!!

One Day we will have to have the GREATEST ANON EVENT EVER!!! Can’t Wait!! 🙌❤️🤍💙🙌

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 October, 11:09
Thank you. We exist here and we are not alone.
x

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 October, 11:08
Perfectly stated 👊

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
19 October, 10:36
So glad to have you here!

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 10:40
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Thank you, Cortney. Feels comfy.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 October, 10:11
❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 10:01
✨💖🕊️

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
19 October, 09:51

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 October, 09:40
😁

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 02:14
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
😄

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 October, 09:39
Family
LOVE

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 October, 09:24
Literally nothing else like it😊 You FEEL it. Level up😎

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
19 October, 09:22
🙌/⭕of ❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
19 October, 09:05

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 08:57
Anytime I see AU mentioned on any of the Big Socials...

Jackie Piddle @jax001
19 October, 09:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yep same here.

Red Edge @Rededge
20 October, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm so imaging you doing this lol 😂

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 08:57
🙏✨💞