nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 October, 10:49
💪😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
We were taught to hunt, fish, cook, grow food, build stuff, clean house, tend to yard&bushes, simple car repairs, check on elderly/help when needed, obtain "kid like" jobs for money, do required chores or get your butt beat (pick your own switch from tree---ouch) and celebrate true meaning of 4rth of July.
We played hard outside all day. Built forts&tree houses from scrap.
Ate wholesome food from gardens-rarely sick/overweight.
Rode our bikes/jogged miles to get to the beach for swimming.
Played tennis in the road. Hockey during winter at school parking lot where we also did donuts with our cars when older. 4 wheeling thru fields. Floated down the river on intertubes. Skated.
Jumped off the house roof just because. Drank from garden hose and ran thru sprinklers. Remember hot summer days when Fire Dept unleashed the water from hydrants. Found mud puddles to lay in after storms. Played sports.
Street light=Get home
What's Meth?
1 town cop.
TV=No
NEVER TALKED BACK
POOR BUT H
12:02 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 November, 04:23
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Were you my neighbor ? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 October, 09:01
Those were the good days 😍 I always ended up getting hit by a car on my bike 🤣 The last one was a pregnant lady named Mrs. Proffett she took me to my Mother's beauty shop told my Mother she just ran me over 😂 Mom said she's fine 😂 Mrs. Proffett went into early labor 😂 We all had 9 lives back then . 🤩

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
19 October, 01:37
All that! Even us girls jumping from the roofs! 😄

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 October, 01:07
Those were the days!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 October, 01:01
You shared my childhood, and yes we really did jump from the roofs and were more reckless, who didn't want to be a stunt person at some point and most of us had fathers who were Hunters and shooting Rifles was in there as well and our parents let us drive cars on country roads before we were 12 and many of our grandfathers gave us beer and whiskey shots before we were 6.😂 All the bike stunts without helmets and no one ever hurt their head in my sphere.

My favorite to reflect back on was pulling food from the garden while playing outside. We had so much growing, berry bushes, grape vines, fruit trees and yes, the garden hose, like you said high energy, healthy and slim fit from all the outdoor play.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 October, 01:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yeah, dopey me took a dare to ride a bicycle down a hill with no brakes. I am still amazed I didn't get hit by a car before crashing on a neighbor's lawn. I was constantly in bike accidents. I am surprised that my parents didn't sell my bike at a garage sale just to keep me out of the ER and alive.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 October, 01:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yeah, dopey me took a dare to ride a bicycle down a hill with no brakes. I am still amazed I didn't get hit by a car before crashing on a neighbor's lawn. I was constantly in bike accidents. I am surprised that my parents didn't sell my bike at a garage sale just to keep me out of the ER and alive.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
19 October, 12:07
POOR BUT HAPPY AS CAN BE!
Family was everything and those memories built who we are today.
Technology, I believe, has destroyed the foundation of one's character.
I hate that my kids grew up with said technology.
I banned TV in my house over a decade ago but we had internet.
If I could go back, I wouldn't have had it at all.