Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
If something truly vibes with you here on AU take the time to tap that little heart button 🀍, it only takes a moment, ignore the follows, followers, shares, comments...for this moment I just want to focus that little heart we see here everyday because sometimes that one tiny little act can change someone's entire vibe, they might just light up seeing you acknowledged them! You have no idea how much of a difference you make in others lives with just a simple act of love. 11:11 πŸ–€πŸ€
11:11 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 October, 08:17
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Beautiful post, Serah! And you are so right.πŸ’“ I would love to someday see your artwork because I would guarantee that it evokes your kindness and sweet soul. I just recently got to meet an artist that I bought a painting from. I purchased through a gallery, so never met him until recently. I had done a little research on him after the fact and love my painting even more. He is a really kind, good soul and that shines through in his artwork.πŸ’›πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ Love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 08:19
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Oh that's beautiful what a blessing for you both β˜ΊπŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 08:26
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Here's a piece I did a while back with melted crayon wax and acrylics. I called it "Private Lagoon"

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 October, 04:54
πŸ₯°

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 October, 03:36
πŸ’›

Philip Martinsson @PhMartinsson
21 October, 03:00
Well said! If I have done anything in this war it is to forking flamethrow likes and hearts. Gotta work that algorithm for good!! I would be disappointed if it's less than a hundred thousand 'hearts' for me personally. ❀️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
21 October, 02:11
❀️❀️❀️

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
21 October, 12:44
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
21 October, 11:55
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 October, 11:06
You were a ray of love and hope for me yesterday Serah, and I didn't even know I needed it ❀️
I love you ☺️

21 October, 11:18
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I needed it just as much as you, I was telling you what I needed to hear too. 🀍 I was having a bad day and the best way I know how to shake off the funk is to come here and love on you guys to lift my own spirit. πŸ•Š

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 October, 11:04
1111 in 7 Mins EST

CharRose @CharRose
21 October, 10:46
I love your πŸ’œ you inspire me.

21 October, 11:14
In response CharRose to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ€ You just made my day, I hope I can keep inspiring you and you in turn get to enjoy the fulfillment of inspiring others too!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
21 October, 10:16
❀️

21 October, 10:17
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Ange Love @LoveM
21 October, 09:29
❀️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 October, 09:18
really good point ❀️

Ann Holden @Amandpms
21 October, 08:57

21 October, 09:30
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
21 October, 08:09
Very well said!

21 October, 08:11
In response (Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 October, 07:50
β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ ! xo

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 October, 06:28
πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ€ž

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 October, 05:55
πŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 October, 05:51
βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨

Celestine Gray @cgraydc
19 October, 04:32
It's the little things that can make a difference.
β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›

19 October, 07:11
In response Celestine Gray to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 October, 11:38
❀🀲

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 11:38
❀❀❀

18 October, 11:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🀍🀍🀍

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 October, 11:37
❀🀲

18 October, 11:40
In response Allee Kat to her Publication

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
18 October, 11:21
This type of message you put out there is what attracted me to follow you. High vibes only. So needed in this world. Have a wonderful evening dear.

18 October, 11:29
In response _E_ _O_ to her Publication
This touched me, I teared up a little reading it πŸ₯² thank you for this sweet message! πŸ™πŸ€

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 October, 11:18
❀️

18 October, 11:27
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication