UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 October, 02:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Anons are patriots and I think they understand what the first and second amendments were for, they understand treasonous traitors are behind every tree and wall in this world and so plan accordingly.

I think most don't talk about that because this is the internet. Who wants the world to know where they have stashed what, what they trained for, what their backup a, b. c and d plans are, etc? Just because it's not talked about doesn't mean that level of seriousness is not in play. I think we keep it light here to not go mad.

I don't think this group at large is merrily rowing down the stream on just a prayer, though frankly, prayer is the most powerful defense we have against those with access to DARPA tech/weapons.

If truly that intelligent, you realize, you know, you did your research, you could be remotely vaporized where you sit. How do you prep for that? Do you live underground with 2 ft steel walls?

Keeping vibes high puts us on the safest timeline. I'm all for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We the People @grandmatobe
I mostly lurk on three different social sites since being booted from titter. AU is by FAR the place I come when I need my spirit lifted and my cup re-filled.🙏 you all are incredible humans and I'm grateful to have found you!
03:47 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grandmatobe in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
18 October, 05:10
In response We the People to her Publication
I feel the same way. I hope this group can retain the integrity the other sites cannot. It should be a comfort zone for those looking for conversation with others with common interests - where there is no criticism for different opinions.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:03
In response We the People to her Publication
I already understand this and I just got here. The vibes are crazy awesome.